Healthinsurance.com Launches Coronavirus Updates Feed
The novel Coronavirus pandemic has undoubtedly changed the world.
And the economic impacts from the coronavirus pandemic are highly visible on a global scale: The stock market has declined, small businesses have shut down, millions of people have lost their jobs, and unfortunately, many of those who were diagnosed with Coronavirus disease have lost their battle.
To track the developments of this global pandemic, our direct-to-consumer website, Healthinsurance.com launched a news feed to consolidate and recap global coronavirus news pieces and highlights about Coronavirus.
The topics covered range from day to day, focusing on both positive and negative impacts. Topics have included:
- Coronavirus statistics: Coronavirus updates on number of reported and confirmed cases, COVID-19 deaths, mortality rates, and patient recovery data.
- COVID-19 global news recaps: Coronavirus news highlights from the U.S. and Italy to New Zealand and India, featuring updates on preventive measures, curfews, state and country lockdowns and positive climate changes.
- Coronavirus treatment updates: Tracking the progress of the development of a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials, health insurance coverage, telemedicine during coronavirus, and more.
- Positive news: COVID-19 patient recovery stories, acts of kindness and goodwill, and even virtual proms for the class of 2020.
Healthinsurance.com provides online plan comparison tools for Medicare Advantage plans, Prescription Drug plans, and a suite of private insurance solutions such as short-term medical insurance, dental insurance, pet insurance, telemedicine services and more.
Beyond giving consumers the ability to find, compare and often enroll in insurance plans, healthinsurance.com also offers educational, relevant resources to consumers.
The coronavirus news feed is just one example. Healthinsurance.com also launched a number of coronavirus surveys to gauge the feelings of thousands of Americans about how COVID-19 has impacted them. Survey topics have varied from Medicare and mental health to healthcare technology and health insurance.
You can view the various coronavirus surveys and findings by topic below:
- August 2020: Multigenerational Perspectives on COVID-19
- July 2020: Medicare Eligible Seniors Survey Findings: Technology, COVID-19, the 2020 Election and More
- June 2020: Healthcare Technology, Self-Care and More
- May 2020: Testing, Mental Health, and More
- April 2020: Economic Impacts and Health Insurance Trends
- March 2020: Telemedicine Usage During COVID-19